CCF Insurance Advisors is a consultative commercial property & casualty insurance broker that creates customized risk management solutions where the goal is to minimize the cost of risk and uncertainty.
Richard L. Ackerman - President
Since 1985, Richard has provided commercial insurance and risk management solutions to a variety of industry groups. His areas of expertise include Automobile Liability, General Liability, Excess & Umbrella, Workers’ Compensation, Garage and Garagekeepers, Property, Surety Bonds, Professional Liability, Directors’ & Officers’ Liability, Employment Practices Liability and Cyber Liability. Additionally, Richard has years of experience in insurance program design (traditional, deductible, captive), national account sales, safety and training programs and providing unparalleled customer service. Prior to joining a long standing transportation insurance agency in 2004, Richard spent sixteen years as a sales executive for two of the larger public insurance brokerage firms in the country. It was during this tenure where he developed the necessary skills toward becoming not just a successful sales producer, but also a trusted advisor to his clients and insurance markets. As a third-generation insurance professional, Richard prides himself in the philosophy of “listen, solve & service”; which expresses his personal belief system to a career dedicated toward helping others. “In its most simplistic form, commercial insurance is really nothing more than a cost of doing business, says Richard. Client perception is paramount in this type of sales and service environment. How much you value the customer, and the level of asset protection you provide, serve as the key ingredients to a successful and long-standing business relationship.”
CCF Insurance Advisors
With 38 years’ experience in the insurance industry, we pride ourselves on the importance of providing well informed advice and dedicated customer service. At CCF, the Customer truly does Come First! In order for us to successfully improve the customer’s journey, we adhere to the following principles:
- Offer a wide variety of property & casualty insurance products that provides a competitive price and ultimate piece of mind.
- Provide value added services through innovative products and automated technology.
- Relationship building based on personal contact with a dedicated understanding of your needs and expectations.
- Possess a genuine interest in the endeavors of your organization and its people.
- Distinguish ourselves in the same manner as your financial advisor, attorney or accountant; thus, promoting trust and long-term relationships.
- Build a reputation based on strong ethical behavior and unrivaled integrity